View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : newcastle west

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 4:16 am

thanks guys ill be holding interviews tomorrow Razz .

also i was thinking of letting "outsiders" join but i was thinking only the ones that have a connection with zim like trainers or people either thinking or deciding to move? could help sway a few people over. would people be ok with that?
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin

Team Name : Chinhoyi Rhinos

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 5:37 am

Would be fine with me, though I think you will probably find plenty of managers in Zim wanting to sign up.
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 6:25 am

markharrison wrote:
Would be fine with me, though I think you will probably find plenty of managers in Zim wanting to sign up.
well iv no problem running a big comp itll be a bit of work but a 5 tier 40 manager comp is run by one guy in ireland so its doable
Back to top Go down
Droos

Team Name : South African Sharks

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I think a structured tournament with set fixtures would be mush easier to administrate and keep track off.

Another suggestion for a tournament would be this:

- Have 5 or 6 TEAMS consisting of 4 or 5 managers per team (depending on the amount of sign ups)

- Divide the managers equally in terms of strength into the TEAMS ex.

Team 1: Man 1 (strongest), 8th strongest, 9th
Team 2: Man 2 (2nd strongest), 7th strongest, 10th
Team 3: Man 3 (3rd strongest), 6th strongest, 11th
Team 4: Man 4 (4th strongest), 5th strongest, 12th

All based on rating points of course.

Fixtures work as follows:

Week1: T1 vs T2, T3 v T4
Week2: T1 vs T3, T2 vs T4
Week 3 T1 vs T4, T2 vs T3

Then you have both home and away fixtures to span the whole of a season depending on the number of teams.

The strongest managers of the different teams play each other each week, the 2nd strongest man's play each other each week etc. so each man plays another of similar strength.

For a win a man in a TEAM is awarded 4 points, normal 4 try bonus points and less than 7 losses apply.

The TEAM with the most points accrued per clash gets the win for the week and get awarded 4 log point, 2 each in case of a draw.

TEAM points get calculated on a table and the TEAMS who finish 1st, 2nd and third on the log get trophies for each of the managers in that TEAM at the end of the season, gold, silver and bronze.

How is that?

Back to top Go down
richardturner

Team Name : Crowthorne Union of New Tea Soup

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 9:43 pm

I prefered the other league system personally.
Back to top Go down
richardskd

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

seanand wrote:

also i was thinking of letting "outsiders" join but i was thinking only the ones that have a connection with zim like trainers or people either thinking or deciding to move? could help sway a few people over. would people be ok with that?

seanand if you open this up to other 'nations' it really isn't any different to the current comps.
Not honestly sure if I would change if its open to all
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 11:11 pm

ya iv pretty much decided the format already but thank thats an interesting idea.

So the format for The Zim I.G.T league is 4-5 divisions consisting of 8 teams per divisions with a home and away game each season. The first season the leagues will be sorted by ranking after that it will first two promote and bottum two relegate.

It is an intensity free comp with no restrictions. non acceptance of game is a straight 50 point lose and either two games not accepted in a row or three per season will be an automatic kicking out and replacement.

Any Questions? I feel like iv left something out geek . i want to also thank richardturner and muzza for volunteering to be admins.

Ill be starting a sign ups in the next few days after i get an email back for confirmation(first time setting up a comp so as you can understand im nervous, my palms are sweaty and it took me ages to put the condom on Razz )
Back to top Go down
seanand
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm

richardskd wrote:
seanand wrote:

seanand if you open this up to other 'nations' it really isn't any different to the current comps.
Not honestly sure if I would change if its open to all
itll will be 90% zim teams if i do open it up, havent fully decided what ill do yet. but anyone that would get in would have to be an u20 trainer or nat trainer and would have to planning on joining zim in future. i think if we can get him/her here on a monday get the banter up with the zim managers it would really help make up there mind to move. of coarse id like to please everyone rich but ill only be advertising the comp on here or the zim clubrooms.
Back to top Go down
markharrison
Admin
Admin

Team Name : Chinhoyi Rhinos

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Tue May 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I think that if it is opened up to non-zim managers then they do need to have a link to the country as you say. It could be the deciding factor as to whether they move here or not.

Overall I think the league idea is probably the easiest and best one to implement and the won that will give the best rewards.
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 am

Droos wrote:
I think a structured tournament with set fixtures would be mush easier to administrate and keep track off.

Another suggestion for a tournament would be this:

- Have 5 or 6 TEAMS consisting of 4 or 5 managers per team (depending on the amount of sign ups)

- Divide the managers equally in terms of strength into the TEAMS ex.

Team 1: Man 1 (strongest), 8th strongest, 9th
Team 2: Man 2 (2nd strongest), 7th strongest, 10th
Team 3: Man 3 (3rd strongest), 6th strongest, 11th
Team 4: Man 4 (4th strongest), 5th strongest, 12th

All based on rating points of course.

Fixtures work as follows:

Week1: T1 vs T2, T3 v T4
Week2: T1 vs T3, T2 vs T4
Week 3 T1 vs T4, T2 vs T3

Then you have both home and away fixtures to span the whole of a season depending on the number of teams.

The strongest managers of the different teams play each other each week, the 2nd strongest man's play each other each week etc. so each man plays another of similar strength.

For a win a man in a TEAM is awarded 4 points, normal 4 try bonus points and less than 7 losses apply.

The TEAM with the most points accrued per clash gets the win for the week and get awarded 4 log point, 2 each in case of a draw.

TEAM points get calculated on a table and the TEAMS who finish 1st, 2nd and third on the log get trophies for each of the managers in that TEAM at the end of the season, gold, silver and bronze.

How is that?

I may be mistaken here, but wouldn't that mean you were just playing the same three teams over and over again?
Back to top Go down
richardskd

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Wed May 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Sounds G for gold seanand. Where do we sign up cheers
Back to top Go down
westwood

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 pm

westwood wrote:
i would really like to see 1 huge championship that last more than 1 season with as many teams as possible and an the end of every season the teams placed 1st and 2nd receive a trophy . This would not be very fair to some managers with lower teams but if it wouldn't have a intensity restriction then everything could happen , some lower teams might sacrifice some energy to defeat a better team and there will be all sort of surprise results.

25 would be a perfect number of teams for this , the championship would last exactely 3 seasons (if there are played 1 home and 1 away game ) and it would be very competitive in my opinion

So no one likes my ideea... i would love to see one huge championship Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.Z.I.G.T.C.C   

Back to top Go down

T.Z.I.G.T.C.C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ZimBr Official Offsite :: General Discussions-
Jump to: