View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
muzza
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: League focus   Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:27 am

Division I.1

Dreams – After his squad wide sale at the end of the prior year, phibeon announced his retirement from the game. The squad of the former champions is now made up of low csr players and as such I expect them to struggle this season.

Prediction – 7th

Dunedain Exiles – The newly appointed U20 manager plans to put on a challenge this season, and although he possesses a strong squad, I believe that he will fall just short. With a young squad this team will only get better.

Prediction -2nd

Hurricanes – With a decent squad, and a future star in Owen Finnevar, it is fully expected that the Hurricanes will improve on their 6th place finish of last season. A play off place beckons.

Prediction - 4th

Kamikazi Samurais – Due to a long period of inactivity, the perennial title challengers have only 3 more weeks until they become BOT. As such even with their strong squad, I don’t see them as being the closest challenger. That said if DarkRanger returns they will make the playoffs.

Prediction – 3rd

Macheke Warriors – This is a BOT team, enough said.

Prediction – 8th

Muffin Chuckers – The reigning champions have clearly the strongest squad in the league on paper and with their closest two rivals in the previous season declining, they are fully expected to make it two on the trot.

Prediction – 1st

Velflex Super United – Newly promoted from the second division, Velflex will be looking to survive this season, although the managers focus is very much on the future as he had this to say:
“I am focussing on youngsters so I think my League I status is under threat - and won't be surprised if I go down at the end of the season. I have just sold my experienced flyhalf and will be bringing in one of my 17-year-old trainees to this position.”

Prediction – 6th

Zimbabwe Warriors – A fifth place finish last season was secured without the help of any international players. The side has been improved by the signing of Raoul Portugais and they will reach safety again this season.

Prediction – 5th
Back to top Go down
yaya
Admin
Admin

Team Name : Hurricanes

PostSubject: Re: League focus   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 pm

muzza wrote:
Velflex Super United – Newly promoted from the second division, Velflex will be looking to survive this season, although the managers focus is very much on the future as he had this to say:
“I am focussing on youngsters so I think my League I status is under threat - and won't be surprised if I go down at the end of the season. I have just sold my experienced flyhalf and will be bringing in one of my 17-year-old trainees to this position.”

Prediction – 6th

I dont think that is the case for U_Vela_P and his boys, take a look at his last four div.I performances from the first zim season. This is one team that puts me on my toes.
Back to top Go down
muzza
Veteran
Veteran

Team Name : Reading Royals

PostSubject: Re: League focus   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 am

He could well do better than that, but I took his comments about the future into consideration in my predictions. Either way, I'm probably wrong about more than just one team Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League focus   

Back to top Go down

League focus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1